That's it! The Java newsletter you really need
and you want to read everyday.
and waiting for new tutorials.
and you are waiting for new projects.
and you are waiting for news from the IT world.
Join a million people who think it is the best source of knowledge about the world of technology.SUBMIT YOUR ORDER NOW
SilenceOntheWire Term of Use
If you have completed the form, it means that you are interested in the SilenceOntheWire offer or that you have placed an order for our services.
In order to send you information and materials, it is necessary for us to be able to process your personal data provided in the form. So please give your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time. Giving this consent is voluntary, but the lack of it will prevent you from providing you with information about the offer.
We would like to be able to process your personal data in order to provide you directly with marketing information about our services. If you are not interested in it, you can always object to it, which will cause us to stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
Since we are going to process your personal data, you should read a lot of information, including about your rights in this connection. Therefore, we ask you to read the information below before sending us your data.
Information regarding the processing of personal data by SilenceOntheWire.
- The administrator of your personal data is SilenceOntheWire. with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Kosynierów Gdyńskich 77/2, hereinafter referred to as "SilenceOntheWire".
You can contact us:
- by post to the following address: ul. Kosynierów Gdyńskich 77/2, 51-687 Wrocław,
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 666 315 903
- In addition, SilenceOntheWire may collect information about the User's use of SilenceOntheWire websites using various techniques, including cookies.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the implementation by SilenceOntheWire of its legitimate interests.
- Your following personal data will be processed: e-mail address and telephone number.
- To provide support for products or services obtained by the User from SilenceOntheWire.
- The recipient of the personal data provided is SilenceOntheWire.
- Personalizing the operation of SilenceOntheWire websites, facilitating navigation and collecting statistical information on the use of websites.
The person who has given consent to the processing of personal data has the right to:
- requests from the administrator to access this personal data,
- rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- transfer this data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the Personal Data Protection Office (https://uodo.gov.pl/),
- not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects or significantly affects the person in a similar way.
- Personal data processed by SilenceOntheWire will not be the subject of only automated decision making, including profiling.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing at any time. Upon receipt of such objection, SilenceOntheWire will cease to process your data for marketing purposes.